quinta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2017

Layout Scrap│White with 1 (september challenge)│SOUL PEA

Olá, minha gente! Tudo certinho?
Hello, my people! How are you?

Hoje eu trago para vocês um layout que confeccionei para participar do desafio Soul Pea, do Blog White With 1.
Today I bring you a layout that I made to participate in the Soul Pea challenge, from  Blog White With 1.

Eu utilizei uma das fotos da minha lua de mel, onde meu marido e eu passeamos pela famosa Strip Vegas, apreciando suas vultuosas réplicas de todo o mundo. Escolhi esta foto porque a Estátua da Liberdade tem uma cor muito próxima da proposta pelo desafio desse mês de setembro.
I used one of my honeymoon photos, where my husband and I strolled the famous Strip Vegas, enjoying its massive replicas from around the world. I chose this photo because the Statue of Liberty has a color very close to the one proposed by the September challenge.

Foi deveras um imenso desafio encontrar elementos e materiais com essa tonalidade proposta pelo desafio. Mas enfim o meu layout ficou pronto e irá compor mais uma página do meu álbum de casamento e lua de mel! 😍
It was indeed an immense challenge to find elements and materials with this tone proposed by the challenge. But finally my layout is ready and will compose another page of my wedding album and honeymoon! 😍

E eis aqui o meu projeto concluído! Espero que gostem! Eu o confeccionei com uma mistura das técnicas de mixed media e shabby chic.
And here is my completed project! I hope you like it!I made it up with a mix of mixed media techniques and shabby chic.



Detalhes das flores: algumas feitas em crochê e outras com o auxílio de facas de corte e placa de emboss.
Details of the flowers: some made in crochet and others with the aid of die-cuts and emboss plate.



📌 Se quiser acompanhar o PAP de layouts de scrapbook é só visitar a playslist no meu canal do YouTube:
https://goo.gl/9nsS95

📌 If you want to follow the PAP of scrapbook layouts, just visit the playslist on my YouTube channel:
https://goo.gl/9nsS95


Tomara que eu tenha inspirado vocês a criarem projetos incríveis!
Hopefully I inspired you to create great projects!




Obrigada pela visita! É sempre bom te ver por aqui!
Thank you for your visit! It's always good to see you back!
Voltem sempre que quiserem se inspirar!
Come back whenever you want to be inspired!


Beijocas no coração!
Kisses in the heart!













































14 comentários:

  1. I so admire your layering and how you have created your background – lovely work. Thank you so much for joining in with White … with 1 this month.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Wow! How much joy to know that you liked my background and my work! Thank you, Jane!
      It's a joy for me to participate with you all, always!

      Excluir
  2. Delightful layout, I would not have considered using the soul pea colour for a layout about New York, but wow, it looks great. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Wow! Thank you, Sandra! I was inspired because I imagined that in the photograph the color of the Statue of Liberty approached the color of the challenge ... I'm glad you liked it!

      Excluir
  3. Lindo e muito delicado seu LO Nadjane!
    Tudo coordenando perfeitamente :)
    beijos carinhosos

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Lovely photo and just a beautiful page. I love all your floral additions!
    Thanks for joining in at White ... with 1.
    Louise xo

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hello, Louise! Thank you!
      I'm glad you liked my page!
      I love participating in the challenges of white ... with 1!
      Nadjane xo

      Excluir
  5. That is so amazing that the Statue of Liberty was the same colour! And so beautifully scrapped - thank you for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Yes, Michelle! It's really amazing the color of the statue ... I chose this photo for the page because of it. I'm glad you liked it!
      It is always very good to participate in the challenges proposed by all you!

      Excluir
  6. Your layout is gorgeous Nadjane. I love the background stencilling you have done. I must say Vegas is one of my favourite places to visit and I have stayed at New York, New York. The statue colour certainly matches perfect to our colour this month. Thank you for joining us at White with 1.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Thank you, Tanya! I also loved getting to know the city. Wow! How much coincidence! How incredible you stayed there! I was charmed by the glamor of the city mainly because I got married and spent the honeymoon there! 😍 Participating in the challenges proposed by all of you is sensational!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. You have really rocked the colour this month, just perfect. I love the layers and the design of the layout works perfectly with that gorgeous photo. Thanks for joining in and playing with us at WW1

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Wow! Thank you so much, Carol! I am very happy and flattered with such compliments!
    I'm loving participating in the challenges of WW1!

    ResponderExcluir